2016 Kia Sorento is Now Available at Willowbrook Kia
Westmont, Woodridge, and Countryside drivers will love the 2016 Kia Sorento available at Willowbrook Kia. The all-new Sorento crossover SUV offers five accommodating trims, three powerful engines, and plenty of high-tech features for maximum fun and convenience while driving. Let’s take a closer look at what the new Sorento has to offer.
A Model for Everyone
Available in five well-equipped trims as well as five and seven passenger configurations, every Westmont, Woodridge, and Countryside customer can find a Sorento to meet their budget and lifestyle needs. Details on each trim are as follows:
- The base Lis equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels, 3-mode drive settings, heated outside mirrors with integrated LED turn signals, cruise control, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, and steering wheel mounted controls.
- Adding on to the L, the LX comes standard with automatic headlights, a rearview camera, the UVO eServices infotainment system, and roof rails.
- On the EX, you’ll find leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, and rear parking sensors.
- Included on the SX are 19-inch alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof with a power sunshade, a smart power liftgate, driver memory settings, and a 10-way power driver seat.
- The top-of-the-line SX Limited includes all the features mentioned on the previous trims as well as ventilated front seats, upgraded leather upholstery, and heated second row seats.
A Versatile Interior
2016 Sorento drivers will enjoy more space and versatility than ever before. The second row gains a half inch of legroom and has the ability to recline, slide, and fold flat through levers in the cargo area. In addition, cargo capacity behind the third row seat has increased to 11 cubic feet. For even more cargo room, the second and/or third row seats can be folded down as well.
Impressive PowerWestmont, Woodridge, and Countryside drivers will enjoy astounding power and performance thanks to the Sorento’s three powertrains that vary by trim level. A 6-speed automatic transmission and front wheel drive is standard while all-wheel drive is an option. The following engines are available:
- The 2.4L, 4-cylinder engine is standard on the L and LX trims and can generate 185 hp and 178 Ib-ft-of torque.
- Equipped on the EX and SX Limited is the 2.0L, 4-cylinder engine that is capable of a 240 hp and 260 Ib-ft of torque.
- A 3.3L V6 engine is standard on the SX and available on the EX and SX Limited. This engine can generate 290 hp and 252 Ib-ft of torque.
Discover the 2016 Kia Sorento at Willowbrook Kia
To find out why the 2016 Kia Sorento is one of the best vehicles in its class, take a trip to Willowbrook Kia today. We are excited to put our Westmont, Woodridge, and Countryside customers behind the wheel!